Penton Monument In Daytona, FL

Started by Admin, March 19, 2010, 12:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Here are some pictures of the Penton Owners Group monument section in Daytona, FL:

Kip Kern

What are those folks doing with coats on?  I thought it was warm in Florida!

David Laite

Kip it's 10 degrees below normal in FL, 25 above on Cape Cod. Time to hit the streets again!

1973 Penton Six Day
1973 Penton Jackpiner
1982 Yamaha XT200
1982 Yamaha XJ650J Maxim
1984 Husqvarna 400WR
1987 Yamaha YZ490
2005 Honda CRF450R
1973 Penton Six Day
1973 Penton Jackpiner
1982 Yamaha XT200
1982 Yamaha XJ650J Maxim
1984 Husqvarna 400WR
1987 Yamaha YZ490
2005 Honda CRF450R

VICTOR MONZ

Looks like there is room for a couple more names...is it too late to annie up ?

Victor

Paul Danik

Victor,

There is still space for more names on the Penton Owners Group wall section.  I have the order forms and will mail one out to anyone who is interested in being a part of the awesome Daytona 200 Monument, I just put one in an envelope for you Victor and it will be in the mail this morning. Anyone else who wants an order form just let me know. [email protected]  

Dick Klamfoth has received more POG members names to be engraved on the wall section but they arrived to late to be on it for Bike Week 2010.  If you get to Daytona Beach be sure to pay the Monument a visit, you will not believe how incredible the Monument is, let alone the location.

The picture with John in it shows some very interesting details of the Monuments location.  Looking over his shoulder to the left is the Daytona Beach pier, the historic Daytona Beach clock tower is also visible.  This link will tell some of the history of the clock tower and also of the Daytona Beach Bandshell which is located very close to the Monument.  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daytona_Beach_Bandshell_and_Oceanfront_Park_Complex

Thanks
Paul

tofriedel

Paul,

I would like one of the order forms.  If it is not to late you can give it to me tomorrow at the swap meet.  Otherwise, please mail it to me.

Tony
Tony

Paul Danik

Tony,

I will have some with me at York.  

I have several items to tend to today and won't be heading towards York till sometime after midnight.  Will said vendor set up tomorrow morning starts at 7 AM, I hope to be there before he is:)

Paul

VICTOR MONZ

Jerry Chafton

Paul,
I would also like to have an order form. Please send to my Kentucky address.
Jerry

Paul Danik

Jerry,

The order form is on it's way to you.

Thanks,
Paul

don howard

Hi Paul.  Will you send me a form for the POG monument. Would like to sign up for my name to be put on it.  thanks   Don Howard  email at [email protected]

Paul Danik

Don,

Your order form will be in the mail in the morning.

Thanks
Paul

don howard

Hi Paul.  Thanks for sending me the form. thanks again  Don howard