1994 ISDE Score Cards From Zink Ranch...Updated

Started by slvrbrdfxr, July 17, 2010, 11:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
One of my fellow Tulsa Trail Rider members recently cleaned out his storage building and came across a box containing the rider score cards from the 1994 ISDE held at the Zink Ranch in Tulsa, OK. I'm not sure if the entire collection is complete but most of the cards appear to be there so I sorted them by country. I would like to get the score cards back into the hands of the competitors who rode in this ISDE if they want them. If you rode in this event and are interested in having your score cards, please contact me and I'll be glad to see if I have them. If you know someone that rode the 1994 ISDE please make them aware of this find. All our club asks in return for the score cards is a small donation of $20-25 all of which will go directly to Kerrie Swartz who was selected to compete as part of the 2010 USA ISDE Woman's World Cup Trophy Team in Mexico. Kerrie is the daughter of one of our longtime Tulsa Trail Rider members (Dwayne Marple) and will be riding in her first ISDE. Our club has donated what we can to her cause but she still needs to raise more money for the trip. Our goal as a club is to help fund Karrie's effort as best we can so please email if you have an interest in supporting a great cause. You can read more about Karrie at her website //www.karrieswartz.com . I'm going to give the 1994 competitors first chance to get their own score cards back and then in about a month or so I will offer the cards to anyone interested in owning some of this memorabilia for their personal collection. You can email me by using my sceen name here followed by @cox.net . Thanks !!

Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders

Rocket

Dave
Do you have a Paypal account set up for donations?
Rod G

slvrbrdfxr

Dwight,
I have three of your score cards. They are from days 1, 2 and 4.
Dave McC

slvrbrdfxr

Rod,
Karrie has a spot on her website to take donations and it looks like it will take Paypal. Thanks !!
Dave McC

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Just wanted to move this subject back to the top of the board again. I've had several guys contact me and was happy to reunite them with their score cards from the 1994 ISDE at the Zink Ranch. I truely appreciate the contacts and donations received to date. Thanks !!

Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders

Jeff D

Dave,
What is your mailing address?  I don't have PayPal at the moment.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

slvrbrdfxr

Jeff,
I sent you my mailing address offsite. Thanks !!
Dave McC

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Just wanted to move this subject back to the top of the board again and thank those who have contacted me and made donations to date. I have had very few contacts lately from the 1994 ISDE competitors and so at this time I'll take requests from any one that would like to own a piece of ISDE history from the 1994 ISDE at the Zink Ranch in Tulsa, OK. Let me know the rider/riders and country you have an interst in and I will check to see if I have their score cards. Once again, this is a fundraiser for Karrie Swartz who will represent the USA on the Women's Trophy Team in Mexico this year and our club is humbly asking for a $20- $25 donation in exchage for this very rare memorabilia. Thanks again !!

Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders

ktmkirk

Dave,
    I would be interested in getting score cards for my fellow club team memebers Kirk Sessions, Karl Fahringer, Tim Hart and our other team Tim Adkins, Dave Saterfield and Rick Tong. I would gladly donate to your cause, I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks,
        Kirk