1975 CZ 400 Falta Replica for sale

Started by clayman, September 07, 2010, 10:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

I know, another non-Penton posted for sale. But hey, it's a super-rare 1975 400 Falta CZ! I love Pentons and CZs, my first two race bikes back in the '70s. I am just looking to thin the herd a bit. I recently spent a wad of cash rebuilding and replacing much of it. Photos available on request. When this bike goes away,my 1973 125 Six Days will roll into the vacated spot, once LG is finished with it. Please reply to this posting for pics. $3400.

Thanks,

Clay

acemoto

sachsmx

About 25 years ago I passed on buying two of these still in the crate along with a box of spares for $1000. I'm still kicking myself [xx(]

clayman

Hi Larry,

My buddy Roy has a brand new set of NOS Falta air shocks that can be included in the sale for a reasonable price. Hadn't heard anythinf back from you if you were still interested (or not), but thought I'd mention this to you. The Falta, surprisingly. is still available....I am surprised. A year ago, maybe two, it would have been a $4500 bike, unrestored. We completely rebuilt the motor,with a new carb, new tubes, tires, cables, GP seat, filter, gold chain, etc.

Clay

Brett

Interested and would like to see some pics.  [email protected]

If it doesn't have a motor it's not a sport, It's only a game.
If it doesn\\\'t have a motor it\\\'s not a sport, It\\\'s only a game.

clayman

Brett,

I am sending you a bunch of photos of the Falta this morning.

Clay