Pursuing new hobby, huge shop sale

Started by Kip Kern, September 02, 2010, 07:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Awsome photos Dennis, can't wait to go riding!  To date, have sold the Wassell Trials, 100 Steel Tanker and 125 Steel Tanker and also the Rokon 340RT.  Thanks to all

Lew Mayer

Think ya got enough horsepower there, Dennis? [8D]

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

rpage11

Quotequote:Originally posted by kip kern

Garrtee

Thanks for the offer but I have my eye set on a new F800GS for next year.:)  Thanks to everyone for the great response on the bikes!

You'll like the 800.  My wife has one and it's a lot less work than the 1200 I have.

We were over Cinnamon Pass and this is top of Engineer's Pass in Colorado last month

and just got back home from a 10 day 4000 mile ride through Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado.  The 800 runs great on the open road or over gnarly mountain passes, you won't be disappointed.  Skip in Tucson

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com

Kip Kern

Thanks Skip, I am excited to get the bike.  Would like to ride Barstow to Vegas also!

Ernie Phillips

Kip,   Better purchase quick.  The German marketing company is outsourcing more and more -- engine assembly in China & Taiwan!

Riding in Colorado is great regardless of where your scooter is assembled.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

sixdazed

Hi Kip,Here's hoping your new Adventure/hobby is all you are dreaming it will be.Sounds like a great plan.Hopefully you will still crank out a "special project" here and there so we can still  see your Super Sano work.I'm very interested in the Sachs/KTM tools and will send you an email today.Cheers,
                                         Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

firstturn

Kip,
  Hope to see you Friday evening and/or Saturday morning.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Kip,
  Thanks for being so fair and thanks for the nice bikes.  For anyone that is looking for any of the bikes on  the list.....Kip really has some nice and in some cases rare bikes.  Thanks again Kip it was worth the 2500 mile trip.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Kip Kern

Ron

Thank you!  I really enjoyed the visit, always enjoy talking with you as you are a true "straight shooter."  Thanks for the bike purchase, Cheri and I are getting closer to our move south!