Reunion Ride hats

Started by Jeff D, October 06, 2010, 08:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

In years past I've done up hats for the Reunion Ride, with all proceeds going to suitable local entities.  Part of giving back to the community.  As I write this I am quite uncertain as to whether I will be able to attend the Reunion this year. In light of that I've had to pull the plug on ordering souvenir hats.  I hated to do it but could not risk ordering  hundreds of dollars worth of hats and then get stuck not going.  I know many of you have helped my sales over the years and I truly appreciate that.
Having said that, I am going to find a way to have a hat/helmet/bucket/etc passed at the Saturday night banquet for the express purpose of giving something back to a worthy cause in the Coombs community.  If I am not there to do it myself, I will arrange for someone else to handle it, so please don't come to the banquet with empty pockets.  Giving back to the community has been part of the Reunion since Year 5.  I am thankful for all your support through the years and hope you will continue to support the cause in a couple of weeks.  Thanks and God bless!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Steve Minor

Jeff...I've bought several hats from you in past years and wear them proudly. Considering all the good you've done in the past, I'm sure everyone will understand.

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

Steve Minor

Jeff...I've bought several hats from you in past years and wear them proudly. Considering all the good you've done in the past, I'm sure everyone will understand.

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor