Bike pickup Lake George NY area

Started by Paul Danik, September 30, 2010, 07:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

The plan had been for us to take a leaf peeping trip and pick up the bike en route, but that plan may not work out. The bike is actually in Schroon Lake, NY which isn't far from Lake George. If someone is going thru that area and can pickup and hold the bike we can meet up possibly at the ISDTRR, a Will Stoner swapmeet, or the PVR swapmeet or ??? There is no rush on my end, but it would be nice to pick it up within a month, but that is flexible. It is a Steel Tanker and won't require much space.

I will be glad to help out with $$ as needed.  I can be reached at
[email protected]

Thanks
Paul

thrownchain

Paul, get ahold of Paul Stannard, he's close to that area, and he's going to the RR.

thrownchain

Hey Paul, did you get this figured out? If all else fails, I could pick it up and take it to Warren Pa like last time. ;)

Paul Danik

Dan,

Nothing firm as of yet, I appreciate your help.

Paul

thrownchain

824 miles from my house to Schroon Lake and down to Warren and then home. Nice days drive.

skiracer

Hey Paul,

I am not too far from there.  If you need the bike picked up, I can store it as long as you need and until you find a way to get it back home.  James
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Paul Danik

James,

That sounds great, could you shoot me an email and we can work out the details.

[email protected]  

Thanks
Paul