KTM for sale

Started by thrownchain, December 12, 2010, 01:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

I rescued these from a scrapper;
KTM 125; # 5-5100***, seemds to be complete. motor is stuck, but the tranny does spin. splined shafts look good. No ignition.
KTM #8-52-100***, this motor is missing the crank and piston along with the ignition. Tranny and clutch is there, clutch cover, and cylinder and head. 65 mm bore. some light surface rust on the cylinder.
KTM bottom end:#0-56-03*** R, part number on the case half is 56-30-003-100, and a serial number 6475. Seems to be complete, no top end. crank doesn't turn, but rod bearing is free. tranny also spins. pics available. I can ship, or deliver in the future, York, Penton at the AMA , etc.

Found another bottom end. KTM #1-5606***, Looks like the top end came apart, there's a chunk out of the case half at the cylinder mating surface, right above the ignition. And the ignition is on this one. Crank is stuck, but the rod is free.

G Ellis

Let me know what you need for all. Email some photos if posible,to [email protected]. or call 217 260 0237  Later Gary

thrownchain

thrownchain

I broke down the 52 motor. Got a real nice clutch assembly and the tranny looks very good. Clutch acutator is also good. Cases should clean up nicely and the cylinder and head are good. Clutch cover has some corrosion above the kickshaft area, but nothing real bad. This is a Jackpiner motor. Anyone looking for any of these parts? Can fit most into one or two Flatrate boxes. I can ship out on Monday. Let me know. Use my screen name @ yahoo.com for contact.  thx

thrownchain

The KTM "56" 420 motors are apart. one clutch hub and one clutch basket. 2 complete tranny assemblies, all shafts look good as well as the gears. 1 ignition assembly. Offered here before they go to E bay. One set of cases may be salvagable, but the other set is shot. The cranks also look good.