VMX Cheney Sachs

Started by Randy Kirkbride, December 22, 2010, 08:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Kirkbride

Great piece in the new VMX Magazine about Dale Fisher's Cheneys. Ken Smith always does a great job, and Dale's pictures are outstanding.

Paul Danik

Randy,

Thanks for the heads up on the article, what issue is that?  

Thanks
Paul

Randy Kirkbride

Paul, it's #44. I just got mine in this morning's mail.

Dale Fisher

I'll admit that unquestionably the article has capped off a pretty terrific year.

Since the article was primarily on the Cheney they neglected to note the other 2010 Championship - Sportsman 100 Novice - '74 Penton Berkshire
Tomahawk 2010

1972 Cheney Sachs
1972 Suzuki GT380
1972/73 Cheney Sachs Project
1973 Triumph TR5MX
1973 Penton Jackpiner Project
1974 Penton Berkshire
1974 Honda MT125
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

joe novak

Dale,  How is your most recently acquired Cheeney Sachs project?  Is it also featured in the VMX issue?   Joe

Dale Fisher

The second Cheney is mentioned but not pictured.  It is patiently waiting in the garage for further attention.  After I test cleaned a couple of areas and polished one side of the tank and a side panel remorse set it on whether to leave it "completely" original (thanks Paul LOL).  I bombarded VMX with pictures over the summer, provided them some text from the POG article, and they massaged them into the two page article.  Ken the editor contacted me thru an association with Mark Firkin who also has his Cheney Yamaha 360 in the issue.  I created a Facebook Cheney page now with 76 members and make a pest of myself on Facebook and worldwide forums.

1972 Cheney Sachs
1972 Suzuki GT380
1972/73 Cheney Sachs Project
1973 Triumph TR5MX
1973 Penton Jackpiner Project
1974 Penton Berkshire
1974 Honda MT125
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry