Still lookin'

Started by tim bowers, March 28, 2002, 09:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim bowers

I am still lookin' for the elusive 77 400
MC 5 exhaust pipe. This thing is harder to
find then Yeti himself. Any ideas??
No one can make one without having one to copy first, is what I am being told. Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Steve Minor

Have you Aircone in Nevada (702-566-1077)....? They might be able to help you.

Edited by - steve minor on 03/28/2002  09:46:48 AM
Steve Minor

Chris Brown

Did you try our Dr. 2Stroke on the form here? He has a ton of parts, and although he's in Switzerland, he can ship part easily.
Chris

tim bowers

I don't believe I have tried either one.
Aircone or Dr. 2 Stroke. I have called
Jemco and they need an orginal to make a jig
with. Thanks guys for all your help.
Tim

Steve Minor

Tim.....Chris was correct in that Dr. 2Stroke has all sorts of stuff.....I'd bet he does have a pipe you could use....

Steve Minor

Tom Gougeon

On a recent trip to Europe I paid a visit to Dr. 2Stroke and he showed me his amazing collection of KTM parts. While rummaging around for some things I was after, I saw quite a number of pipes. You can contact him through the Penton net or if needs be, I can get you his phone number. He doesn't give things away but is reasonable and a good person to deal with. His email is: [email protected]

bigdanracer

Hi Tim. I just purchased a 400 pipe from a guy up in San Francisco. He said he had another one for sell if interested plus other KTM and Penton parts. Very resonable too.  JP Morgan  415-822-1315.
 Good luck, Dan.

Posting 02/2002
Corona CA.
Age 48, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s. Like snow skiing, golf, riding and racing. Used to own a mountain bike manufacturing buisness, built downhill, cross country and slolam race bikes.
Posting 07/2002
Yucaipa CA.
Age 51, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s.