PENTON SHOP TOOLS

Started by bbeck3100, March 12, 2011, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbeck3100

My friend Russ Powell has a complete set of Penton Sachs and KTM shop tools he wishes to sell. Russ is a great guy who rode a Penton in the Six Days in 1977, I think. He also has some great stories about his Bultaco sponsored Trans AMA ride in 1971....Anyway, he used to be a Penton Dealer here in the Bay Area but hasn't done any vintage stuff for awhile, hence the sale of his shop tools. His phone is 415 305 1946. Call him to discuss prices if you are interested. Oh yeah, ask him about the time somewhere back east during the Trans AMA when a famous Bul rider (not Pomeroy) and about three others did a "dine and dash" and left him with the tab for their steak dinners......

chicagojerry

thanks for posting this. i just called him. i will put those tools to good use. i have some homemade stuff for the ktm motors that work good but i was just getting ready to start buying sachs tools. so timing on this worked out pretty well.:)
chi jer   [8D]

bbeck3100

No thanks necessary. We all help each other. I think that Penton owners and enthusiasts are some of the greatest people in the world and I am proud to be one of them.

checkcrew

Blair, hi,

thanks for getting this info up here,

Jerry will put these tools to good use, his motor builds are top notch !!

thanks again,

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]