Dwight... I gotta know....

Started by fasmith, March 21, 2011, 10:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fasmith

Dwight ... what happened in the first section at the Cajun National?    Looks to me ..  you were "that close" to a top three finish if it was not for the first section.  However - Congrats to a excellent finish - nice job putting that red and black Husky in there breaking up that sea of orange KTMs.  

Freddie Smith

Dwight Rudder

Honestly I don't know. I did miss a turn but it shouldn't have been that bad. Actually that was the 2nd section.  They threw the first section out because some riders didn't follow the arrows and actually went on the main trail which was longer.  I had a great time. Loving the little Husky.

fasmith

Alright. Was just wondering.  Looking at the scores on the National Enduro website - you beat the guy who finished ahead of in all the rest of the sections.

BTW - the CRE250 (at the Sandlapper) quit running because one of the wire connectors from the CDI fell apart - just came apart.  This was a first for me on a Japanese bike.  But I guess there is first time for everything.  

Also --  That was some pretty funny stuff Robby Neeley was razzing you about at the Sandlapper.   If you remember the "the babe magnet" argument that was flying back and forth.  I was at first .. "oh crap" then I laughed until my side hurt.

Dwight Rudder

I should have let the Iranian demonstrators get him in Paris.  LOL