white lightning event

Started by dennis brown, March 21, 2011, 05:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennis brown

thanks to all that put on the c.c. in sc it was a very good event the course, people were great. the greg holder course was a great mix of tight woods and grass track almost a g.p.if you can make it next yr it is worth it

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Larry Perkins

Any idea of the rider count?

Larry P

Lew Mayer

63 on Saturday, maybe a few less on Sunday. They were looking for at least 60,so they were happy. They made good money for the Armenia Church. The weather was great and the food awesome. A ton of fun. It was truly a six mile loop. Lots of varied terrain.
Now that I'm back I can get square with you, Larry.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Larry Perkins

I am glad it went good for Greg and those guys.  They have worked hard at it.

Larry P

BlueRidgePathfinder

Dear Dennis and Lew,

Greg Holder, Marvin Grant, The Armenia United Methodist Church, my Blue Ridge Pathfinders Motorcycle Club, Marvin's Family Riders Motorcycle Club and I are really glad that you and all of the riders had so much fun at our 3rd Annual Carolinas White Lightning Cross Country Classic.

We really appreciate the great turnout we had of fine folks like you two.

We all worked really hard to provide a premiere quality event, and from the feedback we have received, you appear to have been successful at that.

Since the event went so smoothly, was so well received, and since we were able to generate some funds for the church, we should be back at the same venue this time next year.

I hope more P.O.G. members will make plans to attend.

All the best,

Al Roof
Founder & President - The Blue Ridge Pathfinders Motorcycle Club
Co-Organizer        - Carolinas White Lightning Cross Country Classic
Volunteer P/R Guy   - The Armenia Dual Sport Ride

BlueRidgePathfinder

Guys,

Award winning sports photographer Tony Powers (Radical Sports Photography) has his photos from this weekend's cross country event posted at:

http://www.rsp.exposuremanager.com/g/next_event_ahrma_carolinas_white_lightning_cross_country_0319-2011_

Check them out. And, if you like what you see, please buy a few from Tony.

Happy trails,

Al Roof