MOVIE REVIEW "TWO DAYS IN SEPTEMBER"

Started by Larry Perkins, April 14, 2011, 07:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

I watched the documentary film "Two Days In September-The Corduroy Enduro" directed by Canadian POG member John Dinsmore last night and it was AWESOME!  It is a must see for the Vintage enthusiast and John did himself proud in his Directorial debut.  It has tons of Fantastic Vintage footage over the years and many interviews with Corduroy winners and competitors like our own John Penton.  In case you do not know "The Cord" has been run since 1953 and is a true 2 Day Endurance event.  The interview segments with Mr. Penton tell how tough and gruelling it was and is and the footage shows the same.  Many great old bikes seen in the excellent footage and towards the end you see some modern footage and how the course has become even more challenging to meet the modern technology.

This is indeed a film that will be the closest as most of us will get to experiencing a 350km ride through the bush and swamps of Canada in an ultimate test of man and machine.  

Buy It-Watch It-Enjoy It!

5 STARS A+++++

Larry P

Paul Danik

Larry,

Thanks for the movie review, where does one buy this film?

Thanks
Paul

Larry Perkins

Kevin Grimes

I second what Larry said about the movie. I bought it several months ago and have since passed it around to some of my friends to enjoy. Paul do a google search for twodaysinseptmber and you will find youtube clips and the web site.
                   Kevin