New Bike = Happy 16-Year-Old!!

Started by Mick Milakovic, April 07, 2011, 10:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

Hi All, another Penton is back on the track, and my son Jarrin is the lucky "sponsored rider" of a matching pair of KTM-engined bikes.  They won't be as famous as Paul's "precious metal", but Jarrin couldn't be happier.  He had the first ride on the 175 and can't believe the way it corners.  I rode it too, and WOW, what a handler in the woods!  A ton of thanks to Gary Ellis for his help on this project; Gary, you're one-of-a-kind, stay that way!  Here are some pictures:

Mick
Mick

Paul Danik

Mick and Family.

Much more important than "precious metal" is "precious family", my hat is off to all of you for combining your appreciation of the Penton heritage and machinery with your love of family.  

The photo of Jarrin with his Penton and KTM is absolutely awesome, thanks for posting it. Jarrin sure has grown into a fine young man. I can still picture him starring out the window of the Amherst Diner at his then "new to him" mini KTM, as you folks along with Conrad and I had a bite to eat :)

Take care,
Paul

conrad2

Paul and I talk about the delivery of Jarrin's first bike frequently. We delivered it in downtown Amherst. The funniest part is that Paul and I were driving through town when Jarrin and you passed us. I think Jarrin said "that's my new KTM bike". Your reply was something like " this is Amherst all the bikes in the back of trucks are KTM's"
Well he was right. WOW time flies.
Enjoy the ride and time with your family
Conrad

Conrad Pfeifer
1972 Penton Six Days
Conrad Pfeifer
of Mars PA, Home of The Paul Danik Presidential Library

G Ellis

Mick.   if Jerrin is in the same class as me, he will have to let me win. Or the bike might come up missing. Later Gary

SouthRider

Mick,

Nice job on the bike ( & the kid too....). You & Jarrin should both be extremely proud.

Very clean resto -  really looks great.

I've always had a soft spot for 175's of any flavor.

Clark
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax