Al Buehner's Supply

Started by firstturn, April 19, 2011, 01:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Just wanted to thanks Al for sending out a Penton Parts Update (Issue # 16).  I appreciate having this information along with your Great Web Site.  Thanks Al for all you do for the Penton People with you pats system.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Mike Lenz

tomale

I second that

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
74'250 hare scrambler (project)
74' 1/2 440 maico
78' 440 maico
72' cr125 Husky (project)
74' TM125 suzuki
93' RMx 250 suzuki

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

OUCWBOY

Without Al most of our Pentons would still be barn fresh and nothing like they are today. It can never be said often enough, but THANK YOU Al for everything you do for us.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Kip Kern

I can remember buying inventories in "93" and Al and I would trade back and forth to get our projects completed.  I also remember when we went to northern Illinois and picked up that huge inventory with all Al's brothers and Forest Stahl.  What a wonderful time we had loading all day and digging through treasures.  When was the last time you counted over 400 Falk fenders in a bunch or around 100 NOS Berkshire Steel Tanks in the boxes?  The Buehners are a wonderful family and I consider them some of my best friends,  Thanks to all the vendors who stick their neck out during these trying times to help each of us out!:D

marsattacks

Courteous, responsive, prompt and patient. Just an amazing store of knowledge shared quite freely and without any pretense.  Thanks Alan!
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

OhioTed

I had the good fortune to accompany Al to the York swap meet this past Feb(?), hang out with him for the weekend, and assist him at his vendor spot.  Talk about an enjoybable time!  Al is funny, insightful, philosophical, and always in a wonderfully positive mood.  Our conversations throughout the weekend were interesting and varied, and Al constantly challenged me on a great depth of subjects.  A great guy to hang out with.