Trips

Started by OUCWBOY, May 18, 2011, 08:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

I am in St Charles IL until Sat am. Then I will be in Chatanooga TN the evening of May 24th until Sat May 28th am. Any POG members in either area want to meet up?? I will be working from about 7am until 6pm each day, but after 6PM I'm available. Maybe a Dinner? Oh, and I will be in Stockton CA from May 30th thru June 2nd and Chehalis WA June 26th thru July 2nd

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Donny,
  Try and hook up with Ernie.  He is the man when it comes to Mr. Engineer...just like Nelson.  I hope you guys get together.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

G Ellis

Donny I live in Ridge Farm IL not to far fome St Charlies. I am 4hrs south east of St Charles. Your can stop by if you would like. Later Gary

wade195

Donny

I am just south of Nashville on I24 exit 66. You are more than welcome to stop in and see Sharon and I. We and the dogs would love to have you. All the kids and grandkids are gone. Lots of room. Smiles

Blessings

Doug Wade

Larry Perkins

Donny,

I am in Springfield, IL give me a call which I guess is about 3.5 hours South.  I was planning on going over to Gary Ellis' place Saturday.  (217)414-2295

Ernie Phillips

Donny,  Send me your contact info (cell #)

ephilride at aol dot com

I'm presently doing outage work but should have it wrapped up in a day or two.  Looking forward to seeing you.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

Rocket

Donnie
As long as you driving around Illinois, I am 2 hours west of St. Charles, stop in if you have time. 815.441.0231
Rod Gorzny

OUCWBOY

Oh,
I guess I should have been a bit more informative. I flew into Chicago and an Flying everywhere else too. I get a rental, but I doubt if the company would be too happy with me just traveling all over with it.  lol

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

OUCWBOY

Larry and Gary,
 I fly out to Atlanta 7am Sat morning, so maybe next time. 4hrs each way would be hard to do and be back in time for some sleep before I get up at 5am to start working again...

Ernie, I will shoot you an email in a bit.

Wade, I will see how much time I have.

I'm thinking I should have driven on this trip so I could have had more time to visit.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR