bultaco enduro for sale

Started by Greg Elliott, June 29, 2011, 01:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Elliott

Hello,barn( garage) find-1971 Bultaco. Matador 250 Mk4... Runs.have owners original book and purchased shop manual.all parts there including lights and key.Tank is in good shape and I bought cables and Amal carb rebuild kit. Located in SE Michigan..1000.$$ or trade for Penton or Husky pre 1976... [email protected] or my cell:248-633-3288.  Thanks and Keep Smiling!   Greg E

Kip Kern

Are you coming to Mid Ohio?  Have any photos?  I will be bringing a perfect restored 73 Husky 250WR to Mid Ohio for sale.  Possible trade and $$$.

Greg Elliott

Kip,I can send photos in a day or so...bike is solid..how much for your Husky...I have a 1976 175 Cross Country Husky just finished.Let me know and we can work something out...thanks,Greg.    I can be there not a big drive for me outside Detroit..

Kip Kern

I will be asking 4K for the Husky.  Perfect resto right down to the Bufo bolt heads.  I am also bringing a "78" 390 Auto in the same condition for the same asking price.  Both were signed by Gunnar and Malcolm.  10% of all my sales this year at Mid Ohio go to the D.L. fund.  I will be bringing some nice Penton tanks to sale also to generate more funds.:)

Greg Elliott

Kip ,can you please call me this week-I am on vacation.  I am interested in the 250.. 248-633-3288. Greg

Kip Kern

Greg  Send your email to [email protected] and I'll send photos of the Husky's.