Michigan ISDT / Bent Wheels - Big Thanks!

Started by Tim Grow, August 18, 2011, 09:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Grow

Ladies and Gentlemen- Please allow me on behalf of AHRMA and as a rider participant with this past weekend's success, issue a heartfelt thanks to Marty and all the Bent Wheels' associates. These gentlemen and ladies assisted with aplomb to multiple requests including sign-up, scoring, rider safety, course safey, tending to tests, scheduling, and otherwise made for a great event. Indeed, this club is a veteran group in hosting enduros, qualifiers, nationals and it's a bonus to work with a group that knows how to make it happen, and did. Second, Mr. Brian Jahelka w/MotoTally was huge bonus having on site. Brian, albeit somewhat behind-the-scenes, makes all things sign-up, special tests, and scoring, happen. As riders we've come to expect-that but, it's not without a great product (MotoTally), Brian, and lot of work; thank you, Brian! And would that you see Miss Tamra, Patty, Debbie, Becky, or any of the other woman and men that both assisted at many levels on behalf of AHRMA, the Bent Wheels Club, and themselves as a rider or helping another fellow rider through the event, please-please quite furiously, thank them.  Best of day, Tim

derek martin

A true gentleman's words giving out what I'm sure are well deserved acolades. Tim, I'm hoping to soon get back into having some good AHRMA fun - just seems like the world's been spinning faster these last couple of years. Best regards - Derek Martin