AHRMA 2-DayCC /Cahokia Creek Dirt Riders

Started by Tim Grow, September 26, 2011, 05:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Grow

Again those in attendance at the Cahokia Creek Dirt Riders facility in White City, Illinois were served up a great course with a superb balance of riding for both the Vintage and Post Vintage competitor.  The CCDR members working this event were plentiful, well directed, and very willing to pitch-in and make it the success it was for the AHRMA riders. The course was close to 4-miles of trail that was blessed with bit of rain the day prior and early Saturday morning. Conditions were were near perfect with many riders running a blistering pace only exceeded by smiles on their face when their race completed.  Sunday's race came with rain, then much more.  Although the pace was significantly slowed for both the vintage and PV, the course remained fun and quite rideable. David Lamberth shared the CCDR people and facility had earned a spot on next year's AHRMA race program; gentlemen and ladies, it's a must-ride.  With the great people, course, assistance, and smoked pork shoulder, pencil this event in 2012.  Please share in congratulating the CCRD members in their successful efforts. Thank you, Tim

effort for the 2 days of racing.

brian kirby

I agree, the CCDR is one of the hardest working clubs on the AHRMA CC schedule. They did a fantastic job again this year. I want to thank the club for towing my DNF'd bike out of the woods Saturday, and I want to thank Tim's better half Polly for graciously allowing me to ride her XR200R in Sundays PV race. If anyone is on the fence about going to this event, go, you wont regret it.

Brian
Brian

Joe Murphy

fantastic course. I'm still waiting for club members to post video of my crashing skills
thanks
Joe Murphy

derek martin

This club puts on a good old fashioned open course enduro (AMA D17) too every October. I haven't  rode it in several years but they had a vintage class at one point in time.