another 250 complete (and doug wades 175)

Started by chicagojerry, October 13, 2011, 08:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

here's a couple of pix of the latest 250 that i finished up. one other photo of doug wade's 175 too.  i have someone in british columbia that may be interested in the 250. if not, it will be for sale here. $3000 and the list of new stuff on it is extensive as well as a not even broke in yet motor.
http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/chicagojerry/?action=view¤t=IMG_3050.jpg

chicagojerry

i had one of these images posted directly so you could see it without having to click on it and now i lost that one too. having trouble posting these pix directly even after rereading mike winters post repeatedly.  well. i managed to get the 3 posted after all

Tom Murphy

A couple of beautiful bikes Jerry. I'm guessing these were freshly powder coated frames still in shrink wrap last time I was in your shop. I honestly don't know how you find time to plant all that corn though:D

Tom Murphy
'73 250 Hare Scrambler
'73 125 six day project
'74 125 six day
'81 RM125
'82 RM250
Tom Murphy
\\\'73 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'74 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'73 125 six day
\\\'73 Berkshire 100
\\\'74 125 six day
\\\'74 Mint 400
\\\'74 Maico 440
\\\'72 Mudlark
\\\'81 RM125
\\\'82 RM250

wade195

Jerry

Love my bike. Thank you.

We are taking the Jackpiner and Can-Am to a show next weekend. I will let you know how it turns out.

I tried as well to post my pics but?????????. Lol. Oh Well.

Gods Bless

Doug Wade

Bob Seymour

Jerry,
Very nice bikes. What bend are those Renthals on the 250?
                                       Thanks, Bob

chicagojerry

those bars are kawasaki hi-mini's   there's a "757" in the model #. i'll see if i have the complete renthal part #.   as far as i'm concerned, they are the best vintage bar available
chi jer

seanguthrie

Wow, those are some good looking bikes!

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Bob Seymour

Jerry,
Thanks for the info on the bars. Your right,those are some of the best lookin bars for vintage use that I have seen. Any additional information you can provide is most appreciated. Thanks again,
                                                            Bob

Bob Seymour

Jerry,
Thanks for the info on the bars. Your right,those are some of the best lookin bars for vintage use that I have seen. Any additional information you can provide is most appreciated. Thanks again,
                                                            Bob