New Penton Rims

Started by [email protected], October 26, 2011, 09:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

Hey guys I hate to put this back out there again but here goes. A couple months ago I posted here that I had purchased two sets of brand new rims that were specific for Pentons. I have two seperate pairs to offer.Easch pair consists of one rim is stamped "WM 1-21 MC176 Trade Dunlop Mark Made in England".
The other is stamped "WM3-18  MC166 Trade Dunlop Mark Made in England".

The rims are shoulderless and are chromed. They are brand new and in perfect shape.Each set comes in a box that also is in excellent shape. The boxes are marked" shoulderless alloy competition rims, Hi-Point Accessories.Sun World Famous Alloy Rims.Distributed by Hi-Point Accessories Lorain Ohio 44053  Amarillo Texas 79105  Sacramento Calif. 95827
From Penton Imports,Penton sportcycles 3709 West Erie Ave Lorain Ohio 44053.

Photos on request. We had considered these sold as per the word given to us from one of the POG members. I had very patiently been awaiting payment which has to today not come. We have also made several attempts via telephone to contact this person but still no call back or reply so we are listing them here again. I hope someone can use them for a Penton project. I had purchased them for a Hodaka project but they need to be with a Penton guy.I am accepting offers for one set or for both sets.For those of you that had previously made offers on these rims I apologize but after accepting this gentlemans offer have misplaced all the other emails and phone numbers. Please email me at [email protected].
Thank you for the space !!
Paul