1974 Tyran 125 MX

Started by Kip Kern, December 01, 2011, 02:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Close to a Penton:D.  Am looking for a correct rear fender and decals for this bike.  Anyone out there know of anything.  I have tried Speed and Sport and others but no luck so far.  Thanks and Happy Holidays

Kip

KJDonovan

Kip,

Did you call the guys at DomiRacer?  I don't see anything listed on their site for Tyran, but I also know they have lots and lots of stuff not listed on the site.

Thanks,

KD

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner (My Ride)
72 Six Day (Wifes Ride)
71 Yamaha AT1 (Project)
73 Yamaha AT3 (Project)
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

sixdazed

Hi Kip,Isn't the Tyran rear similar/close to Husky 125?(short,like a half fender).Someone told me where to look for the decals-maybe Randy Kirkbride-and i forgot to follow thru.Let me know if you find these 2 items as i still need them for mine too[:0]Hope all is well with you.Later,Ric
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Kip Kern

Kevin

I have been to Domi several times but no Tyran stuff, thanks for the thought.  Ric, yes it is similar to the english made Husky rear fender (flat on top) I 'll get some decals off to Randy as soon as I can peel them off the tank and frame.  Thanks Randy!

thrownchain

Hugh McDonald had some done: [email protected], he bought the Tyran I had, and said he had a few parts repro'd. Give him a try.

checkcrew

Kip,

sent you an email with a couple photos of a Tyran

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Kip Kern

Kip Kern

Forest had a new Husky rear and it is a perfect match!  Thanks Mike! Matt at Speed and Sport has most of the rest. I'll get the decals to Randy for repop!

checkcrew

Kip,

you are quite welcome,

please grace us with a few pics when poss.,

regards,

Quotequote:Originally posted by kip kern

Forest had a new Husky rear and it is a perfect match!  Thanks Mike! Matt at Speed and Sport has most of the rest. I'll get the decals to Randy for repop!

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Kip Kern

Working on it now along with a one owner "74" YZ 125 (one of the first shipped to the US).  Just finishing the MZ Six Day and a "77" 360 WR Husky (Fuscia Tank).  Then I'll start my "28" Harley JD project. [:0] Going to have to figure out Mid Ohio and Wauseon as I think they are on the same weekend?