Penton Christmas Wish List 2011.

Started by Dale Fisher, December 01, 2011, 12:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe novak

Santa, I would like a rear axle and nut for my 1971 Penton Six-Days.    Thank you,  Joe

Mick Milakovic

Better weather than last winter so we can ride more!

Mick
Mick

KJDonovan

Doug,

I have an extra 105MM headlamp around here somewhere. The 105 is the medium sized light, its not the really small 95MM bullet style nor is it the huge ugly 145MM one.  I don't have the bracket (ears) for the forks, but I do have the light bucket, chrome ring and I think I have a 6V sealed beam bulb for it too.  Send me an email if thats what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

hankthecrank

World Peace! Oh wait, thats the answer to the Miss America pagent question. Like I'm going to be asked that question. Seriously, my Penton wish list starts with better health and a better year for all my Penton family. Love and praying for you all.
Unto us is born a Saviour who is Christ the Lord.

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

rob w

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dale Fisher

On my Christmas list is a pair of steel tanker chain adjusters (with plating preferred). I tried to order something similar in another later brand and they came diamond shaped and not round.  Secondly, a rear chrome steel tanker brake arm.

Dale Fisher

Dale, I looked - not a one with good chrome.

Paul Danik

Well, did any of you guys find your wish list fulfilled under the tree?

I was pleasantly surprised with a Penton blanket that is sold through Metro Racing.  I have to say I am very impressed with it, the quality of the logo as well as the blanket it self is quite impressive. If any of you are ever at a loss for something to ask for I am confident in making this recommendation. Possibly some of you already have one of these....

https://metroracing.com/products_item.php?p=158

Paul

DKWRACER

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM, sounds very good to me.
 cords of wood..
 chords of music
 I hope you like this, does have an "Enchanting" way about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgj_dVVWM5c
Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius