York Swapmeet

Started by lmroberts36, January 19, 2012, 06:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmroberts36

Anyone heading to the York Swapmeet this Sunday? I'll be there with my Penton hat on.:)

Larry Roberts, Mont Alto, PA
1973 Penton 125 Six-day
1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo track car
Larry Roberts, Mont Alto, PA
1973 Penton 125 Six-days(Sold)
1984 Honda V65 Magna (sold)
1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo track car
http://rotarydiagnostics.com

Lew Mayer

I'll be there, for sure. Twenty minutes from my house.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

thrownchain

I'll be there, vendor in the west half of the building. The organizer told me that they have sold out all the indoor vendor spaces and will have set ups on both side of the building they use. Should be a good time.

checkcrew

i will be there when the sun comes up Sunday morning :-))))

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

454MRW

I can't make it this year because of my Classic Rock band playing Friday and Saturday night, but I hope for every ones sake there that it is not as cold as it was last year! Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
1975 Can Am 175 TNT & 77 250 Black Widow
1979 Husqvarna OR390
1976-78 RM & 77-79 PE Suzuki's
1974 CR250M 07 CR125R 79 CR250R
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Paul Danik

It wouldn't be a York swapmeet weekend without a winter storm...and sure enough one hit.

I understand that Al Buehner is heading towards York this morning, as well as Ted Guthrie with a load of "stuff", they have a pretty decent drive from Ohio.  I will be heading out sometime in the early morning hours tomorrow morning.

Looking forward to visiting and haggling, if anything is left from the "early-birds" :D

Paul

thrownchain

Another swapmeet in the bag. Had a good time, met some new people, made a little money, and the weather wasn't that bad.

ALB

It was another great(er) swap meet.

It was good seeing all of you wonderful POG members and I also had the opportunity to meet some of my customers for the first time. It is nice to see the faces behind the voices that I hear all the time when you call me to place your orders over the phone. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. :)

It was good to see the other building opened up for vendor spaces. That means that there is more to see and do at this meet. I predict that next years event, all the spaces will be sold out in both buildings.

It was a 6+ hour drive one way to and from the event. I am grateful that mother nature was kind enough to allow me the opportunity to make the event. It snowed Saturday evening from Cleveland to York, but the roads were salted and drivable. The weather report for the York area on Sunday was for freezing rain in the afternoon. This made my drive back home less stressful because the roads were dry and there was very little traffic. :D

I'll be looking for the rest of you POG members at Will Stoner's swap meet in Medina, Ohio next month.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner