AHRMA NORTH EAST SCHEDULE

Started by fastwillie8568, January 19, 2012, 03:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastwillie8568

DOSE ANYONE HAVE THE AHRMA  NORTH EAST SCHEDULE OR ANY INFO ON RACE DATES, CANNOT FIND ANY INFO ANYTHING WOULD HELP. THANKS

Dale Fisher

http://ahrma-northatlantic.org/Schedule.html

Dale Fisher
POG Memberships
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
73 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

fastwillie8568

Thanks but that is 2011 and not 2012 and the North East Schedule is what I am looking for.

Dale Fisher

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no AHRMA north east regional group just north atlantic.  I understand this is last years schdule but would be the place to look once it is updated.  Check one of the last two Vintage Views, I vaguely remember seeing their 2012 schedule.

Dale Fisher
POG Memberships
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
73 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

fastwillie8568

Your right I am looking for dates and times to fulfill my vacation schedule that has to be in by the middle of Feb. The is a race on April 28 that I cannot find on any schedule not even on the N. Atlantic Schedule I will email tracks or call them to see if there is any ARHMA vintage races in PA or near by states thanks for all your help i figured some one would run regional cross country in pa. Try to save some money and race more with what i have. thanks again.

dennis foley

i dont think the northeast schedule is out yet. i will try to find out for you when it will be out.

dennis foley

i just found out the 2012 schedule for the north east will be out this weekend, if your going to york pa for the swap meet there will be copies handed out.

fastwillie8568

thanks for the info will be looking to see if any post the schedule
THANKS ALOT

Gordon Brennan

Being from CT, whenever I hear of the North East, I think they're talking about New England. For some reason, ahrma never has any races in New England. Not sure why.

tooclose racing

Gordan- it's because we don't speak the language.  And then there is the matter of all those roots and rocks.  ;)

Dale Fisher

I copied this off a friends FB page.

Dale Fisher
POG Memberships
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
73 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

fastwillie8568

Thanks Dale just what i was looking for, this will make my vacation
schedule easier. thanks again

Dale Fisher

Here's a XC not posted on the NE thread schedule and the complete AHRMA Penton series.  Note the races in WV and Illinois with WV being the closer.

http://www.ahrma.org/ahrma_pdfs/Z-2012/Nationals/PVMX/Previews/12_PVMX_athens_Preview.html

http://dev.ahrma.org/?page_id=1972

Dale Fisher
POG Memberships
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
73 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry