Bad Rock DVD's coming soon

Started by [email protected], February 12, 2012, 02:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

I had just returned from a trip to Oregon.When I landed late last night I had an email from my friend Peter Starr. Some of you may remember years ago when we were selling Bad Rock video's years ago. We had sold several hundred of them but Peter ran out of time to make more. The problem with the video's was that they were grainy in some spots and some of the sound was not the best. At least we did have them though..
Well I have personally been prodding Peter for many many years to come out with a remastered DVD version.Well I have finally worn him down and he has consented to make new remastered Bad Rock DVD's. There will also be some newly added interviews from what I have been told  

For those unaware the "Bad Rock" was a ISDT qualifier that started off in Weston Oregon just across the highway from Athena. This event happened in 1972,73' and 74' from what I believe to be correct. The Bad Rock movie was filmed in 1973 and starred some of the absolute best off road riders in the world at that time.
I will be helping Peter to promote and sell these so that they will become available again. He needs to sell a minimum of 150 DVD's at a cost of $ 19.95 each. I believe we will sell more for him but the 150 quantity is the target.We will not be taking any money at this time but rather making a "want list". when the time comes to pull the trigger on this project we will be asking for payment to secure your DVD.None of the proceeds go to us only directly to Peter.
If interested please email me directly at [email protected] and I will add your name on the list. Sorry at this time there will not be any quantity discounts.

Here is a little teaser I found for you to get an idea what the film may be about.
http://www.kellymotodepoca.com/media/Video_1_Bad_rock_KMD2.wmv

Thank you
Paul

checkcrew

Paul, hi,

email sent,

thank you,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

[email protected]

Mike thank you and my other Penton brother's for the support. It looks like we are well on our way to hitting the 150 quantity mark.I spoke to Peter tonight and we are full speed ahead. If anyone is going to the Indy dealers show next week Peter will be signing copies of his book "Take it To the Limit".If you see him please say hello and let him know if you are in favor of the new Bad Rock DVD release.
Thanks guys !
Paul