Teddy Landers Birthday

Started by Dwight Rudder, January 31, 2012, 10:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Rudder

[8D]Guys, Our friend Teddy Landers has been through a lot this year with Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever and recently has had to have prostate surgery.
He will be 70 on February 16th.  Lets show him how much we care with a barrage of Birthday wishes on the 16th. Send him Cards, Emails, even Phone calls. ;) I have Rosemary's permission on this.

Teddy's email is : [email protected]

Teddy's cell phone is : 417-274-9551

His mail address is :
Teddy Landers
6670 County Road 8800
West Plains, Mo  65775

Hopefully he will be riding with us this year. He hope to attend Diamond Don's and the first of the ISDT Vintage Qualifiers (Meridian, MS).
Thanks for helping to put a smile on our friend on his birthday ! :D
Dwight Rudder[8D]

Dwight Rudder

It is TEDDY'S Birthday !   Wish him a good one !

hankthecrank

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDDDYYYYYYYY !

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

tomale

Happy birthday Teddy

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
74'250 hare scrambler (project)
74' 1/2 440 maico
78' 440 maico
72' cr125 Husky (project)
93' RMx 250 suzuki

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

chicagojerry

happy birthday teddy!   +70'ers watch out!
chi jer and chris...

slvrbrdfxr

Teddy,
Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday and I hope to see you back in the saddle again real soon !!
Dave McCullough

sixdazed

Happy Birthday Teddy!Go for a nice ride today-you deserve it.
                                                                Ric
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

scott brogan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY!!!!  Hope you and Rosemary are alright.
:DScott B

tlanders

You guys and gals are great!!!! I couldn't get anything done yesterday for all the emails, phone calls, text messages, cards in the mail, etc. It was trully overwhelming. Thank you so much.

The TURP operation, to trim down the size of my prostate, last month has made an enormous change for the better in my health. All fall, when I was having to go to bed to sleep in the afternoon and was light headed all the time, we thought my malaise was caused by the after effects of the Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever because everybody who has had RMSF has said that it is the way they felt for months/years/forever after getting RMSF. However, when we discovered in December that my kidneys were failing and checked out the retained urine in my bladder after peeing, I was carrying over a liter of pee in my  bladder and it had backed up and didn't allow my kidneys to clean my blood. My bladder was extended and my kidneys were swollen. After the surgery, I lost 9 pounds in a week as my body eliminated all the backed up toxins. I feel great now and am almost back to a normal schedule, I am still sleeping more each night than a year ago before all this happened.

I can't wait to hop on my Pentons again and have fun with you all. Rosemary and I received more Christmas cards from our bike friends than from our relatives and non-bike friends!!! What a special group of people you are and then this outpouring of love on my birthday beats all!!! Rosemary made me wear a badge yesterday to work that said "I'm not 70!!! I'm 18 with 52 years of experience." One of my co-workers said that it was not true, he said I was 16 with 54 years of experience. I do feel 16 except when I have to run up and down the stairs a few times!!!

We are looking forward to seeing you all sometime this year.

Love,

Teddy