Will Stoner Swap Meet 18 Feb 2012

Started by nsujeff, February 13, 2012, 04:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsujeff

Don't forget Will's Swapmeet this Saturday!

The Penton tent will be set up, so come on down!

Jeffrey P. Borer
Amherst,Ohio
Jeffrey P. Borer
Amherst,Ohio

ALB

I will be attending Will's swap meet on Saturday and will have booth space with an assortment of Penton Parts to sell. I will be looking forward to seeing you. :D

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Kip Kern

OK, what was there and who got the deals?????????????

Paul Danik

Kip,

There were a lot of POG members and Penton enthusiasts in attendance and a good time was had by all. As far as deals, I would say the fellow who bough my Jackpiner rolling chassis project got the best deal of the day :D, he and his friend also came to the POG meeting Thursday nite.

Overall the attendance was pretty darn good, so good in fact that Will said that there is a "possibility" that next year he might hold the "second annual Last Will Stoner Swapmeet".... stay tuned.

Paul

Paul Danik

Kip,

There were a lot of POG members and Penton enthusiasts in attendance and a good time was had by all. As far as deals, I would say the fellow who bough my Jackpiner rolling chassis project got the best deal of the day :D, he and his friend also came to the POG meeting Thursday nite.

Overall the attendance was pretty darn good, so good in fact that Will said that there is a "possibility" that next year he might hold the "second annual Last Will Stoner Swapmeet".... stay tuned.

Paul