Husky 175

Started by Kip Kern, March 31, 2012, 06:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Not a Penton but would like to have a Husky 175 Blue tank bike (for restoration) to sit beside my Jackpiner! Thanks in advance and see you'all at Mid Ohio! Getting closer![:p]

fastwillie8568

I was looking to purchase one to, Instead I purchased 1973 jackpiner to go with my 1974 Jackpiner.

Kip Kern

LOL:D  Still in the hunt,  possibly Mid Ohio or Rik's November swap!  Never any rush, there are a few still out there needing reborn;)

pklinck

Kip,

I think Vance Smith has or has had a blue husky 175.  If not, he may know who does.

cheers,

peter klinck
peter klinck

Kip Kern

Peter

How do I get in touch with him?  Where is he located?  Thanks!

checkcrew

Kip,

Vance no longer has that bike, it went to a guy from Buffalo, NY

he had it listed on Ebay but i think it didn't meet his reserve,

i will email you his info off site,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

rob w

I got a 1975 Husqvarna GP175 last November. Bought it in boxes for $450. Put it together (2 days), and sold it for $600. What a waste of time, won't do that again.
Anyway- there are two models of the blue '75 175's. A GP, and a Cross Country. Don't know all the differences, but the GP has an Amal carb, and the CC has a Bing.

Kip Kern

Thanks guys, I would be interested in the CC with the Bing, Amal is not my bag.  No worries though, one will pop up!

Jeff D

Kip, one of the guys over on the Vinduro list is looking for you regarding a couple of 175's he found.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Kip Kern

Jeff

[email protected] or this site!  Hope you are doing great!

Greg Elliott

Kip do not fear the Amal.Mine works great.The 175 is a great bike.greg E

Kip Kern

I have a Schebler Deluxe on my "28" Harley JD so I guess I shouldn't complain!!!!  I just have a "thing" about the "Bing."[:p]