Diamond Don's

Started by OUCWBOY, March 29, 2012, 11:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

Who is planning to attend Diamond Don's this year?

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

wfopete

Count me in.  DD and Unadillia are two I'd love to make this year.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

chicagojerry

i'll be there. driving down right after the pog meeting at the packard museum....   can't miss DD's. i may be riding by then.(hopefully) ;)  chi jer

wfopete

Don't rush it Jer.  If you booger it up before it's ready you can write off the 2012 season.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

chicagojerry

i'm going to DD's whether i ride or not. this week the shoulder has really progressed quite well. three weeks away to heal up some more.  trust me pete, too much pain in the recovery process to take on excessive risk. if i don't think that the shoulder can handle it, i won't be riding. promise.   chi jer

seanguthrie

I'll be there.  Working on how to get my bike down there now.

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

tofriedel

I will be there along with Allen Brown.

This will be my first visit and looking forward to it.

Tony
Tony

OUCWBOY

Tony,
look me up. I will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Marshall.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Denis Jeffries

I'll be there, always a nice lay out. fun course to ride , will be bringing my '73 jackpiner for the cc and my 250 husky and my superrat for the vintage mx on sat. Its a good time.
 Denis J

Dwight Rudder

Anyone coming down for Diamond Don's needs to plan on driving over to Meridian Miss and riding the first 2 day ISDT Vintage Qualifier of the year. Should be a good event. HEY, I am actually planning on riding one of my Pentons !!!!!!  :D  
I am also trying to talk ISDE Vet Dave Crain into attending also. I have built a SL100 Honda racer to tempt him with. He used to race SL100s back in the early 70s in MX and win a lot. LOL, He used to say that he wasn't always legal but he was always legal when he got protested. His Dad built all sorts of big bore Honda 100s but Dave says he could go faster on the stock bore and stroke with Yoshimura Head / cam and Piston. Dave still has that bike in his garage. ;)
Dwight

Mark P

The conditions should be far different for this event then last. We are finally receiving rain in Texas and there are major storms here in Central TX that are headed east to that area.

OUCWBOY

Hope it doesn't turn out like it did in 2008. Half the starting area was underwater!!!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR