wanted 250 hairscrambler

Started by Kevin Jury, April 13, 2012, 01:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Jury

Hi all, I bought a 75 250 KTM of a guy in Colarado last year,paid in full before delivery ( foolish me)and yes it never did turn up. So now I am on the look out again for a 74 or 75 250 project bike. Anyone have anything for sale? would consider any condition but really want a bike suitable for modifying into a MX weapon ( i hate to change up a nice bike)
Thanks, Kevin.

G Ellis

I have one for sale give me a call 217 260 0237. Later Gary

checkcrew

Kevin, hi,

i sent you an email thru the system,

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Kevin Jury

just thought it might be worth while putting the frame numbers for the bike I didn't get on here, you never know, one of groups members might come across it some time. 54 506 84993.
thanks, Kevin.

seanguthrie

Hate to hear you lost money.  Where did you buy from ebay, CL?  What was the sellers username or real name so others can be on the look out for the scammer.

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Kevin Jury

I purchased the bike from Marks vintage swapmeet, don't really want to post the sellers name as I dont want to go down that road just incase it was the shipper that screwed up and not the seller. I am glad to say that with the help of members I have purchased another Hairscrambler and it is on it's way down here now.
Thanks, Kevin.

tofriedel

Kevin,

I have to assume you have contacted the seller or the seller has not responded given the information you have provided.  If this is indeed the case, I personally, would have no qualms in offering his name and location along with the shippers name and address on this site.

The bad guys have to be called out.

Tony
Tony