F/S Penton frame and wheels-Sold !!

Started by slvrbrdfxr, June 26, 2012, 04:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
I have a 76 Penton 250 Cross Country high breather frame that I'd like to sell. The serial number is 54 606 90920. It's in good shape with some light rust. There is no swingarm on this unit. Asking $25 obo.

I also have some wheels off a 74 Jackpiner for sale. These have the Akront shouldered rims and are in good shape with no cracks in the hubs. I will include brake backing plates too but no axles. There is one front wheel and two rear wheels. Asking $50 each obo.

Email me for pictures using my screen name here and add @cox.net or call 918-640-two seven eight four. If needed I can transport any of these parts to VMD at Mid Ohio if paid for in advance. Going to be listing a few bikes for sale too so check them out as well. Parts located near Tulsa, OK. Thanks !!

Dave McCullough

johnacapp

Hi Dave,
I'm in need of wheels for a 74 harescrambler I am rebuilding.
When I tore down the bike I discovered that my front hub had been repaired, and the rear hub was ridden with loose sprocket bolts. So I'm interested in your wheels can you send me some photos?
John Capp

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
The wheels have been sold. The frame is still available for sale and I'll gladly haul it to Mid Ohio for free. Anyone interested ?? Just let me know. Thanks !!
Dave McC