F/S 2004 KTM 200 EXC- UPDATED

Started by slvrbrdfxr, June 26, 2012, 09:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Up for sale is my 2004 KTM 200 EXC that I've owned for the last 4 years. This is a great bike in very good condition and I hate to sell the thing but it's just not had much use the last 2 years and so probably best to let it go to someone that can enjoy the bike. The bike starts easily and runs/shifts great and has no known mechanical issues that I'm aware of. I have it decked out with all kinds of aftermarket goodies including a Rekluse z-start auto clutch, a brand new GPR 2.0 steering stabilizer, Flatland Racing radiator guards and skid plate, FMF Gnarly pipe, E-Line carbon fiber pipe guard, Cycra Pro-Bend handguards, Renthal handlebars, Seal Saver fork covers, Trail Tech Kickstand, Gripper seat cover, JD jetting kit in carb and a UNI dual stage air filter element. Has an almost new Dunlop 952 tire up front with approx 3 rides on it and a Bridgestone M402 on the rear with approx 70% tread remaining. I have all of the original KTM/White Power manuals, dealer brochure, factory tool kit and black KTM carry bag that came with the bike new. I also have the original bill of sale and MSO from the original owner. I have a box of spare parts that comes with the bike which includes a brand new in package KTM clutch cover, a brand new No-Toil air filter element, a brand new spare airbox side cover, a brand new pair of spare frame guards for above footpegs, spare sprockets, a KTM hard parts air filter box plug used to pressure wash the airbox, extra graphics for fenders and side covers, two sets of spare fork seals, two spare headlight bulbs, spare kickstand springs, a spare battery for speedo/odometer, spare kickstarter lever, spare JD carb needles/jet and a brand new spare front brake lever. If that's not enough I'll also throw in a brand new Bridgestone 100/110-18 M202 rear tire. The bike is currently configured in cross country trim with the OEM headlight/taillight removed and a KTM SX front number plate installed. I have all of the original OEM parts including the OEM clutch basket assembly, OEM exhaust pipe with E-Line carbon fiber pipe guard, OEM headlight mask assembly, OEM taillight assembly, radiator air grilles, chainguard, countershaft sprocket cover and handlebar mount. After my last ride I installed brand new rear wheel bearings, cleaned the air filter element and air box, changed the transmission oil and installed a brand new Race Tool packing in the silencer. You will not be disappointed in this bike. It's ready to go out and have some fun !! My asking price is $3195 and I'll be glad to answer any questions about the bike. You can contact me by phone at 918-640-two seven eight four or email for pics to slvrbrdfxr at cox dot net. I can deliver this bike to VMD at Mid Ohio for free if paid in advance. Bike is located near Tulsa, OK. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
I will have this bike for sale at VMD. Price lowered to $2850 obo. You can see it in swapmeet spaces #174 and #175 which are directly across from the POG tent. See you there !!
Dave McCullough