60 mm ?

Started by gooddirt, January 02, 2004, 08:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooddirt

maybe some one can help, found a 60mm bore cyld. in a pile-o penton parts.The ports (4) of them look just like the 125 sachs shape, the center case area ports look like ktm . The fins are heavy sandcast and are the same as 125 sachs .It just about fits in the bottom end of the 125 sachs.Has four holes for the head bolts and the 125sachs  head lines up to them.

Lew Mayer

Possibly could be a 152 cylinder for a Sachs? What do you other guys think? I just measured a piston I have for a 152 and it was close to 60 mm.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

john durrill

gooddirt,
 it you are interested in selling that cylinder i would be interested in buying it.
 Please let me know one way or the other.
Thank's
John D.

Kip Kern

I agree with Lew, it is a 152!  You can get pistons and rings from Al if you need them.

gooddirt

Thanks guys for the info . And will e-mail John

Mark Annan

If it's an iron cylinder it most likely is one of the Penton 152cc kit cylinders.  If it is an aluminum cylinder (with iron sleeve) it may be a 175cc Sachs cylinder.  Do you have a picture of it?

Mark

john durrill

gooddirt,
 we sent you a reply. let us know if you dont recieve it.
JOhn

gooddirt

Mark sorry I can not post any photos at this time.      John  I did get your E-mail and have sent you another  thanks .Larry

gooddirt

Mark sorry I can not post any photos at this time.      John  I did get your E-mail and have sent you another  thanks .Larry

gooddirt

So what was this after all[?]