Two Huskies For Sale

Started by Daniel P. McEntee, November 08, 2012, 02:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel P. McEntee

I have two Huskies that I'm offering for sale to raise some funds and create some room for some Penton projects that I have. If anyone is interested, I will be taking them to Rik Smits' Vintage Swap Meet to put in the bike corral there, or you can just pick them up from me there. Willing to help all I can to make delivery possible elsewhere also. The bikes are stored at my nephew's house and hope to get some current pictures this weekend for those that would like to see them.

1) 1976 Husqvarna 360WR. Bike is in very good overall condition and has a MZB ingition system installed and all lights work. My nephew Chuck rode this bike in a couple of Reunion Rides, otherwise it has seen little action. I think I have the original certificate of origin for this bike. Ready to ride Asking $1200.

2) 1979 Husqvarna 390WR. This bike is real nice original condition survivor that runs and rides Chuck has had this bike out for a recreational ride every now and then. Has original stock light kit on it also, I believe. I haven't seen this one in a while so I can't remember too much about it at this time. Pictures of it to come. Asking $1200 for this one also.

I'm looking for a '75/'75 250 Penton engine if anyone has or knows of one. A running engine or a good core.
   Thanks a lot,
   Dan McEntee

Dale Sonnenschein

Where are the bikes located? I have a 75 250. I would consider a swap.

74 puch 175 SD
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
75 Penton 250
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

Daniel P. McEntee

I'm in the St. Louis area, northern suburb near the airport. You have a 250 Penton to swap or a 250 Husky? I have a couple of 250 Huskies already with the beginnings of a third in the shed, so wouldn't be interested in another Husky. Let me know what you got and where you are.
  Thanks a for the interest,
   Dan McEntee

Dale Sonnenschein

I'm 90 miles west of NYC. I have a 75 250 Penton. Can you send pics?  My email is [email protected]

74 puch 175 SD
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
75 Penton 250
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

Kip Kern

Dan

I will check them out at the swap on Sunday, safe travels!

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Kip;
  I have some pictures now, would you want some in advance just for giggles and grins?
   Thanks for the interest,
   Dan McEntee

Kip Kern

Dale Sonnenschein

Hey Dan, Hows about some pics here too? [email protected]
I would be more interested in the 76.

THanks

Dale

74 puch 175 SD
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
75 Penton 250
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Dale;
    Check your email and yoru spam filter. I thought I sent them to you Saturday night, but just resent the email anyway. I have an AOL email address and some ISPs treat that as spam for some reason. Let me know if you got them or not. I sent them to the [email protected] address. Send pics of your 250 Penton if you can also.
   Thanks for the interest,
     Dan McEntee

Dale Sonnenschein

Hi Dan,
I haven't got them yet. I did clear my spam folder a few days ago and I don't see anything this morning. I never realized your email could be there. Could you please send them again.

Thanks
Dale

74 puch 175 SD
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
75 Penton 250
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Dale;
   Just sent a new email with photos. I'm not the most computer literate person there is, so I don't know what the hang up may be. The emails haven't been coming back, so I'm assuming they must be getting through somewhere? Keep me posted if you get this new batch, and if you would send a pic or two of your 250 Penton.
  Thanks a lot,
   Dan McEntee
 [email protected]