VMD Giddings video.

Started by Dale Fisher, December 05, 2012, 06:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/Events/AMAVintageMotorcycleDays/VMDNews/12-07-23/Video_Adam_Giddings_2012_AMA_Off-Road_Vintage_Grand_Champion.aspx

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

1970 Six-Day 125
1971 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's)
1973 Jackpiner 175
1974 Berkshire 100
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

mike scholl

Dale,

Thank you for posting this clip.Adam comes from a great family with motorcycle roots running deep in it. I am proud to be associated with Adam and the entire Team Pentovarna family. I will never forget the first year Adam raced at Vintage Days and after the MX Kent Knudson introduced Adam to the POG as a third generation racer during the meeting and as Kent spoke of Adam's Grand father and Adam's father James Kent became emotional about it and as he worked through it I also found myself getting choked up.

I also wanted to mention that Adam had a great protegee.I belonged to a local motorcycle club and we ran several hare scrambles a year and I recall how Gary Roach would ride (Race) with Adam and you could see the progression on how Adam was going faster and making fewer mistakes and as a testament to his family root's and Gary these are some of the reasons why Adam is the champion he is.

2013 should be just as exciting for Team Pentovarna. With all of the new young additions in racers Kent has it will be fun to watch. Kent is truly keeping the youth movement alive in Vintage racing.

Sincerely,

Mike Scholl
J&J Cycle Vintage Racing Team