Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
1972 Six Day
1977 125 GS6
1977 400 GS6
1978 400 MC5
Steve Minor

marsattacks

I think that sidestand maybe is sitting on a block of 24k gold that is included?  But hey maybe we are all guilty of a little overestimation.:):):)

Mars Attacks!
72 Jackpiner
72 Jackpiner-in-a-box
74 Harescrambler
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

Keith Meatyard

What would a typical price be for a detailed bike?  I recently saw where Chi Jer was selling a nicely done 73 Jackpiner for around $ 4000.  I'd love to know what the different bikes will bring if nicely detailed or virgin original. I know from my own experience it would be hard to "make" any money just based on the cash that I have put into my restorations, let alone your many man hours.

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard

400gs6

I had a twin to that 77, totally original with less than 2 tanks of gas ran through it.  Sold it to Kirk Sessions (KTM Kirk) for 2600 back in 04.

Speaking of Kirk, is he still into the vintage bikes?  He bought some nice stuff from me over the years.

Kurt
KURT FLACHBART

seanguthrie

Just from looking around a lot, any early restored 75 or earlier can bring that kind of money.  But like his ad says ready for Barret Jackson.  That may be the only place to get what he asking or close to it.  I would guess he may get upper of 3k on ebay.  Auctions are always the wild card.  A room full of rich guys flexing their wallets and you could get real lucky if you are the seller.  I know if I ever get real hard up my entire collection of bikes is going to an auction somewhere.  That after I exhaust my local loan sharks first.  I kid I kid!

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213