Dimond Don's and a big Thank you

Started by seanguthrie, April 25, 2013, 09:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanguthrie

I've only been in the POG for a few years now, but got a firsthand dose of how special of a group it is.  With time winding down and money short for parts and gas to get to DD, it was all POG members that helped me out.  I had a member buy a bike that funded an order to Al, new tires, and gas to Texas.  Gary Ellis came through in the clutch sending me a good front brake plate so I could stop my bike.  Even though I don't go that fast it was much appreciated stopping power.  
On Friday 30 minutes before the VXC race I could not get my bike to fire.  Chicago Jerry told me to take his bike and we'd worry about mine later.  I had a great ride on his Penton and later that evening he came back over to my pit to diagnose my issues.  It turned out to be a bad plug wire.  Something I would have chased my tail on all night, Jerry figured out in a matter of minutes and I was back to having a beer with friends and getting excited about riding my freshly restored 250 the next morning.  Again thanks to everyone that gave me a hand.

74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

chicagojerry

i'm glad that it all worked out sean..  chi jer