NEW INFO jeepskool/ sounthington ahrma CC event

Started by chicagojerry, May 10, 2013, 03:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

the old "jeepskool" aka southington hunt club is back on the ahrma CC schedule for this year. memorial day weekend. both sat and sunday. i will be doing the layout as well as officiating that weekend. going this sunday to work on it. hope you can make it. very unique property and it was well recieved a couple of years back when we ran there before. the price gouging ex manager is long gone so reasonable fees are in order.  see ya there[8D]   chi jer

seanguthrie

I just registered!  Thanks for the reminder.

74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

chicagojerry

i finished up laying out the loop yesterday. i still have some brush clearing to do but it should be a GREAT course. very unique and diverse.  low rider sign up so hopefully some more of you can make it.
 [8D] chi jer

chicagojerry

more brush clearing yesterday.    much more was needed than i rememebered.  thankfully i had some help.  
this is the address to use to go directly to the entrance gate.
10321 silica sand  rd.  garrettsville  oh  44231

just punch this in to your gps to avoid the entrance that we use years back

chicagojerry

yes, pre-entries are low but the fun factor at this one will be pretty high up there. its not helping that gary bailey's mx race date had to be moved to this same weekend. come on out pogger's the weather looks great for the weekend. you won't be dissappointed.
  [8D]  chi jer

seanguthrie

:(Well I'm bummed, just found out I had overlooked some family commitments this weekend that my wife was kind enough to remind me of.
Looks like I'll be missing a trip to the Jeepskool.  I was really looking forward to it.  Looks like my next race will be in Elizabethtown.  Please take lots of pictures![V]

74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

chicagojerry

track is great. rain yesterday probably helped it. no rain in forecast. come out for great time. you won't be disappointed    chi jer

dennis brown

i'd like to thank jerry and his helpers and owners of the site. a very good event in a good location

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown