Waueson Vs VMD

Started by BrianTaylor, June 07, 2013, 12:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianTaylor

Doing some planning and I have been to VMD a number of times . Was wondering which event is better for Vintage dirt bike stuff... Thks Brian T

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Kip Kern

I'm doing both, Wauseon on Friday and M/O on Saturday.  Not a Vendor this year!

BrianTaylor

Kip which one has more dirt bike stuff....BT

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

chicagojerry

mid-ohio usually has much more dirt bike stuff. wauseon is a good one to go to tho. some really old stuff there you won't find anywhere else.    chi jer

Kip Kern

A lot of the Dirt Bikers are switching to Wauseon as it is less expensive, can give you a report after I attend this year.  Free event entry with only $5 parking, flat track races Friday nite at 6pm. All items sold have to be at least 35 years old!:) Roughly 500 vendors

Kip Kern

Getting Close! Can't wait to pick up parts for my "28" Harley!  Get to visit the gang at Mid Ohio too!

ALB

I went to the Waseon meet last year and the year before. 90% of the parts there are for old Indians and Harleys. There is very little in the way of dirt bike parts and most of that is Japanese. I only saw a couple of Penton items - a Sachs engine and a gas tank.

The event is very laid back. I enjoy going to their flat track races and watching some very old bikes being raced.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner