Young Ted's radio interviw info....

Started by Paul Danik, December 09, 2013, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

The information below is from Larry Ward, the host of the Two Wheel Power Hour motorcycling oriented radio show. Ted's interview can be heard live by numerous means, or thru a podcast of the show.  We will put a link to the podcast in this thread when it is available, or you can go to the station's website and access it there.

Paul

Tuesday, December 10th at 6:00pm Larry Ward has the distinct pleasure to have his guest "Young" Ted del Solar who recently completed his fourth Colorado 500 and it was aboard a Penton! Ted is 85 years young and we will take a walk down memory lane recounting the magical moments from his motorcycling experiences during the past several decades.

The interview will begin at 6:30pm (Daylight Savings Time) and can be heard on radio station 570 AM WKBN. If you have an IHEART radio app. or computer terminal you can log onto

//www.570wkbn.com to access the program Worldwide.

Larry K. Ward, CRMC
Sports Sales Coordinator
2 Wheel Power Hour Show Host
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment
7461 South Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio 44512
330-729-2545  office
330-965-8277  fax

Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, with its 237 million monthly U.S. listeners,is the leading media company in America with a greater reach than any radio, digital or television outlet.

Larry Ward

Paul Danik

If the stars are aligned properly, the link below will take us to Young Ted's interview on the Two Wheel Power Hour.

Ted, you did an outstanding job..Thank You

Also a tip of the POG helmet to Larry Ward and Roy Dyckman for doing the interview with Ted.  

Ted's interview begins at about the 28 minute mark, if you don't have time to listen to the entire show you can just move the time bar along to that point.

Paul

http://www.570wkbn.com/media/podcast-two-wheel-power-hour-twowheelpower/two-wheel-power-hour-121013-24076448/

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Paul;
   It seems they have some sort of technical issue at the station web site. The link takes you there, and once the page loads completely, there is nothing there. I tried the drop down menu and it does the same thing. Looks like a glitch on their end?
  Thanks a lot, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
   Dan McEntee

BrianTaylor

I cant get it to work either ........BT  :(

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Paul Danik

Daniel P. McEntee

I finally figured out that I needed to hit the "Download" button before I could hear it. Very cool and good for Young Ted! I hope everyone gets a chance to check it out.
 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
   Dan McEntee