POG display,picnic,meeting at Mid-Ohio

Started by Paul Danik, July 09, 2002, 05:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Once again the POG will have it's display at Mid-Ohio. The location is the same as always, row G, booths 1-8 in the swapmeet area.   Alan Buehner will be hosting a picnic in the display area Sat. evening around 5:30 and a meeting will be held afterwards. The food is always great and so is the benchracing. Mr. Penton is expected to be attending on Sat.  Hope to see you all there.
POG roving reporter Luap Kinad

Doug Wilford

Luap Kinad has said it all.  The food is sooo good, you won't want to miss it.  The editor!

tlanders

Amen to all that!!!! I would sign my name Det Srednal, but because of going from one Penton to seven over the last two years (and enjoying EVERY minute of it), I'm afraid I would have to change my first name to Tbed. Yddet

Dwight Rudder

I will have to ask Uncle John about this EURO model Hercules I bought and will be picking up at VMD. I was told that he had brought over a couple in late 1977 for evaluation, when HERCULES USA was selling left over 1976 models here. Does anyone here know the story on these ?
It is a Red and silver GS125/7 Hercules. The regular ones sold here were Blue .

7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Paul Danik

I just talked to the picnic chef, Dale Buehner.  The menue for the picnic sounds really tasty, he hopes all of you guys show up really hungry, lets not dissapoint him!!!!!  Remember, Sat 5:30, free eats on Alan Buehner, remember what he charged for that little part, this is a good way to get him back!!!
Laup

metalkfab