NOT GOING TO MID-OHIO?

Started by Larry Perkins, July 17, 2002, 11:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

This is the first time in 3 years I will not make it to Mid-Ohio.  I would highly reccomend it to all that can go.  It is the Super Center store of Vintage and Post-Vintage motorcycles.  For all you guys that can not go I am going to try something.  I am going to put on ebay about 50 items over the next few days that have been great selling and big demand Penton stuff the last few years at Mid-Ohio.  Hopefully it will help the ones that want to go and can't and hopefully it will help me raise more house money.  Some of these items are the last ones I have and some are old favorites.  They will start to show later today and I will add about 10 more each day while the rest of the guys are gone.

I will try to write some stuff to keep up the buddy feel which is another big plus to Mid-Ohio.  Sorry I can't make it as I especially will miss my Penton friends and getting to see the new faces that I have computered with but have not yet met.  I will make great effort to be at the Six Days Reunion so hopefully some catch-up will come then.

OUCWBOY

Larry,
I will keep you company here on the site. I was planning to attend all year, but, my little heart attack forced me to use all my vacation days up. Next year I WILL be there.
Donny
PS Have you sent the motors yet?
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

mad max

HI Larry & Donny
         I'll try and join you guys next year I must make sure I have my annual holiday at the right time of year please let me know when It Is thanks
      NIGEL