AXO Norstar Boots

Started by Kip Kern, April 22, 2014, 08:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Go to EBAY, type in Norstar Boots and AXO is having a fire sale on the cool retro boots.  Just bought a pair of size 10's for $99 with no shipping.  Way better than the modern stuff with all the plastic and flashy colors on them at $500 +[:p]

Mick Milakovic

All those buckles! [8D]

Mick
Mick

Kip Kern

Jeff D

I snagged the last pair of size 10s they had and hope they run large. They were sold out of 10.5 and 11, which were $199. If the 10s are too.small I'll offer them here.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

brian kirby

I wish I could wear those, or the Alpinestars Super Victory (Hi Points) but my multiple broken ankles dictate those modern boots with plastic on them, but they are all black. :)

Brian
Brian

Kip Kern

Got my 10's and they fit perfect but I wear a 9.5. Awesome deal at $99 and just bought a new set of Webco leathers to match from Ebay.  Thanks AXO[:p][:p] Dust off the old Bertus and Penton Jerseys and polish the old Bell helmet and I'm ready! (for what, I don't know!)

Jeff D

Got my 10s and unfortunately for me they run true to size. My size 11 feet barely squished in, which is a shame as they are beautiful footwear. Found a new owner for them with one phone call so at least one guy in the KC area will be styling at the vintage races.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

seanguthrie

I've been eyeing a pair for a while.  I'm usually a 11 or 11.5 in tennis shoes.  Maybe I'll try an 11.  I like my MX boots to be a little snug.

74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213