Pictures of mid ohio

Started by john durrill, July 16, 2002, 01:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john durrill

would someone in the group please take some pictures at mid ohio?
 things like a centerstand on a 125 -175 would be a great help to those of us that can not go. from what Doug has told me the attachment and the spring retaining system is hard to describe in enough detail for some one to make it.
I would GREATLY apprecieate it!!!!!
 Grin. wish i could go but its either get this 175 working  for the ISDTRR or go to mid ohio. :>)
John & Peter

Doug Wilford

With a little luck I will try to remember to get a picture of that arrangement,  I will have mine their if I don't forget.   A whole lot more happens at Mid-Ohio than you can imagine.

metalkfab

I have one of those "COOL" centerstands,and we thought we would have them ready for VMD,but no,not yet.It'll be a little while longer till they are available from Al.I can send pictures within a week if you care to build your own (just send me your address).

john durrill

Metal i would like that very much.
 my address is
John Durrill
Rt 12 Box 152
 Lake City , Florida 32025
 Doug i Id'D the one i have. its for a steel tank Penton. its either 70 or 71 . cant tell from the pictures in Still Keeping Track.
 Metal Thanks again.
John & Peter

Bob

Quotequote:
It'll be a little while longer till they are available from Al.

Cool. We need center stands. What years will you be making the stands for Karl ?

Bob

metalkfab

We are going to reproduce the center stand for the CMF models ('72 to '75 ).We also will do a couple of steel tanker stands ,but there are various styles over those years and we only have one sample.Many THANKS to Kip and Doug for loans of parts!

john durrill

Karl ,
 I'v been waiting since i saw one on the 73 team bikes ..... guess good things come to those who wait Chuckle chuckle
John