GEM reed for 1976 MC5 250

Started by Mike Schulz, September 06, 2014, 07:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Schulz

Have a 1976 GEM manifold and reeds from a 1976 MC5 250 which I would like to trade for a decent MX tank, seat, or air box for a 1976 MC5 250 project. Will also consider a cash offer. If you are not interested in a trade, but have a tank,seat or air box available for this MC5 250 project let me know what you are asking for it/them. Your help with this project is appreciated!
Mike Schulz
[email protected]

Mike Schulz

Hi All,
Was able to source the air box, tank,and seat through an advanced POG member, fellow Illinoisan, and new friend Mike Winter. These parts  will be used to complete a future POG members 25 year quest to get his bike (a 1977 MC 5 250) back together and running. He is amazed at the help and support he has already received from the group:)! The GEM reed set is still available for sale or trade for original handle bars,fenders or side panels for this bike. I can be reached at [email protected]
Mike Schulz

Bill Campbell

Mike, did you get my email? Am interested in the reed kit. Cheers Bill

Mike Schulz

Hi Bill,
I just checked my email and don't see your message. When did you send it? Please resend to [email protected]  Check spelling as sometimes people add a t in my last name. Look forward to hearing from you and thanks for replying to my post.
Mike Schulz

Bill Campbell

New email sent. I hope this one gets past the post.
Bill

Mike Schulz

Hi Bill,
I received your email today and sent a response. If you do not receive it, please let me know on this message board.
Thanks!
Mike Schulz