Straight Cut gears

Started by stevenottinger, September 11, 2014, 01:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevenottinger

Hi Penton Group! This is just my second post for you all. Put I have been working hard on this project for about 4 mouths now. So I have just finished the straight cut gears sets(Drive pinion and Lay shaft wheel). These gears are the CNC and top of the line. It will increase hp and will rev much quicker than anything in the past or made today. The pinion gear weight just 3 oz. compared to stock of 6 oz and the lay shaft wheel is just 13 oz compared to the 1lbs 1oz. and will use all of the stock nut and bolts. Also the lay shaft will have needles bearing not those bronzes bushings. I am making 25 sets of these at $350.00 a set, i will not make much at all but would like to make your penton keep up with those CR or anything out there. I have photos but can't figure out how to post them here. If you can help me on this it would be great or give me your email and I will send the photo to you. I am taking orders now but only making twenty five sets of them right now. Email me at [email protected] or call me 951-741-3878 Thanks so Steven Ottinger

Steven Ottinger

brian kirby

Brian

gooddirt

The Sales Department did not call me back.

stevenottinger

Hi Gooddirt Please give me your Number and I will call you as so as I get the number.

Thanks
Steven O.

Steven Ottinger
Steven Ottinger