2015 Penton calendars

Started by ALB, October 09, 2014, 03:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALB

Randy Kirbride has notified the POG that he will not be doing calendars for the upcoming 2015 year. Sales of the calendars were down last year + other things are going on his life that is taking up more of his time. :(
If someone has the interest + time + resources to put a calendar together for next year - they are welcome to do so.

On behalf of the POG I wish to thank Randy for his dedication in putting the calendars together over the past years. His efforts have helped to keep the POG finances in the black and helped us get to know each other and see what some of our bikes look like. You are a fine example of what the POG is all about. [8D]

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

firstturn

Thanks Randy for all the Great Calendars you have done over the years.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dennis Jones

Randy, thanks for doing 10 years of calenders. I turn all ten over the first of every month.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Dennis, you can use your 2009 calendar next year 2015 as they or the same. Then your 2006 in 2017 and your 2007 in 2018 but you will have to wait till 2025 to use your 2014. Really screws with people to see the right date but the wrong year on the calendar. What goes around comes around. Hows everything in "The Cape"?  Dave

Dennis Jones

Now that's something I didn't know.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Paul Danik

Randy,

Thank you for creating the POG calendars for all those years. I have kept every one of mine and apparently others have done the same, that should tell you something.

To anyone who didn't know, Randy not only created the calendars, he also handled the sale and distribution of them as well, then he donated the proceeds from the sales to the POG.

I will be doing what Dave has explained and reusing them in the coming years.

Paul