Awesome Barry Higgins interview

Started by Paul Danik, October 21, 2014, 10:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

At the last POG meeting POG member Larry Ward, who is the host of The Two Wheel Power Hour, was fortunate enough to meet another POG meeting attendee Barry Higgins and arranged for this interview.

Larry has started a new segment on his show titled "Where are they now" and this interview with Barry is the first in what promises to be a very educational and interesting series. Just can't thank Larry enough for creating this series, a big THANKS also to Barry for taking the time to provide us with a glimpse of his incredible motorcycling career.

I have to say that sitting at the POG meeting table and looking around the room and seeing such great, and humble personalities, such as Barry is always a real treat.

Just click on the link below and enjoy the history lesson.

http://www.570wkbn.com/media/podcast-two-wheel-power-hour-twowheelpower/two-wheel-power-hour-101414-25429045/

Paul

Kip Kern

ALB

Paul,

Thanks for sharing the link. A nice interview with Barry Higgins. I have known about some of Barry's accomplishments and have learned some more about him from this interview. Barry has been to several of our POG meetings and he fits right in with all the other celebrities that are there for every meeting. A whole room full of people with bragging rights, yet all are all down to earth and blend in with everyone else in the room. All are humble and approachable. You have to do your homework before coming to one of our meetings to appreciate who is there otherwise you will not have a clue. A lot of talent, experience, and knowledge fills that room.

This link is an opportunity for our members who cannot attend our meetings to learn more about who is involved with the POG. This is a wonderful group and there is no other club like it.

I would also like to thank POG member Larry Ward of "Two Wheel Power Hour" for providing the opportunity for all of our members around the country (and the world) to listen in on his radio program.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner