1997 jack piner edition

Started by jdavis, December 28, 2014, 12:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdavis

Hi, I recently purchased a 1997 KTM 200exc that has orange plastic on it but after having the local dealership look at the serial number it is a jack piner edition. I would like to find some of the original blue plastic and get it back to original if anyone has on any info on where I could find some. Thanks

Jonathan davis
Jonathan davis

Daniel P. McEntee

If you have any of the original paper work or title, I would figure that the dealer should be able to order it, for a verified JP Special Edition. I have one that I rescued off of Craig's List and got a title for it, but none of the other stuff that came with it like the certificate that allows you to order more plastic. Yours might have been a victim of a divorce like mine. The original owner put orange plastic on it so he could ride it, put the blue stuff away, and it got lost in the mess. There was some one that listed a set of blue plastic on eBay once, and I just missed winning it. If I had gotten it, then I was going to ride mine a little or have my nephew take it out a time or two. Another way to tell it's really a JP Special Edition is the 50mm Marzocci forks and the special Works Performance rear shock.
   Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee